Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

False Domestic Violence figures exposed - Part I

Part I - Video prrof

Violent Women is an expose' of the violence society ignores, the violence of women towards each other, men and children. This Movie contains strong language and is uncompromising in both form and content. Distributed in hard copy by leaving it in public places such as, airports, bus stations, in taxis and so on, as well as on the Internet, this amateur movie has created a storm of interest and controversy. On YouTube alone it has had over 41,000 hits and more come every day.

The aim of the movie is to get us to think differently about the sacred cows we all have and to consider why we think the way we do; who made us think that way and what the consequences are.

The Video is attached with this thread post and is almost 1 hr. plus long some  294 MB large file size and helps giving fake gender researhcers in India a great insight into International Domestic Violence research and its Indian context and view the attached media file use Window Media Player.

TRUTH IS THERE JUST REMOVE YOUR "RAINBOW GLASSES"

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

The file being large size it seems Admin. permission is required ! Or send PM o me with your Email ID I will attach the clip for your concious to get whirlpooled .............

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 September 2010

Thanks Dr.Arun Sir. You have my e-mil ID right? Please post it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register