Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     20 November 2016

False 498a query

Respected all,

as i posted earlier, in last week of oct police from in law state came for inquiry

they didnt take any statement from me or my parents or any neighbour regarding case

its just they took photos from us and went, had long conversation with them in which they said that they also know that the case is false but due to some pressure they came and told us to help us as possible as they can.

now before two weeks they call us and informed that they are preparing for chargesheet and told us to arrange for bails.

and two days back they went to inlaws house to take marriage photo but as they dont have any, police told that untill u give photo the chargesheet will not proceed.

my queries are

1) can they prepare chargesheet without any investigation or statements? if no than what steps can be taken for investigation

2) fir was launched on 22 july and its been almost 120 days and my lawyer told us that they had to submit c.s within 90 days after fir is it true?

3) without any judgement they have publish this news in newspaper. can any action taken agains this step??

4) most of the points given in complain i have photographic and call recording proofs. can it be utilised and how?

need you help

thanks in advance

Ronak Modi

Learning

2 Replies

498a victim (job)     23 November 2016

Originally posted by : autohide4u
Chargesheet can be made without your statements. Delay in filing is not issue, 90 day limit is only if you are kept in jail during investigation. What has been published in newspaper? Keep your evidence safe and use it in court, If you give it to police they can misuse it against you.

thank u autohide for your valuable reply

i havent gone through what has published in newspaper but one of a person from her state told us that they have publish this thing that we have throw her out of home and asked dowry and other stuff.. we are still searching for that paper cutting
but can u tell me if we can take any legal action regarding this publish in newspaperwithout proving anything?

As per my knowledge we need to submit affidevit as per 65 B to product electronic proof is that true? if yes than i will be very thankfull if u provide me the format

chargesheet is kept pending as police told us that they went to inlaws house for the marriage photograph but as they didnt have any photos of marriage it has been kept a side till they provide.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2017

You may instead of opening multiple threads put facts in one thread so that anyone wanting to give advise may be aware of the entire chronology in one reading

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register