LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrik.mehra (officer)     02 June 2010

False 498A/406 case

I got married in the year 2003. In the month of Feb'2009 my wife left my house and went to her parents house and lodged a false complaint with Amritsar police under section 498A/406. The police investigated the mattare and gave a clean chit to me. my parents, my sister and my brother. Copy of the same is also available with us.

After that my wife approached to lower court with a complaint under section 498A & 406 against me, my parents, my sister and my brother. The court summoned me only and I appeard in the court and court granted me bail.

Again after one month she moved another application to session court with a plea to issue summons to my father, my mother, sister and brother which is pending in the court.

Again six months she moved a application to the police commissioner to reinvestigate the matter. After 1 and half year police has lodged a FIR against me only and gave clean chit to my parents, my sister and my brother.

I appeared in the high court and court granted me AB. Please advaice me my future course of action. My parents are too old and they can not walk properly.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register