Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Advocate)     19 February 2018

False 498 case - framing charge from court

Hello Laywers

there 498 false case filed against me, parents & sisters by wife. We have appeared 3 times to court, now it was told there will charges farmed agaist me. i just wanted to know what i need to do your advice required.

Allegarion in FIR are 1 KG gold, 8 KG silver, 50 Lak cash give for property purchase, this are false.

Pl advice.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 February 2018

Sir, If it�s false file a quashing of the Chargesheet or contest your case on merits .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     20 February 2018

Sir, If it�s false file a quashing of the Chargesheet or contest your case on merits .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

Akhil raj singh (Er)     20 February 2018

Did they claim that all that stuff they gave u in dowry? If yes, pls check with the advocate that if u can challenge the source of income to buy that gold silver and off course cash.

TGK REDDI   20 February 2018

Fight the case.       No other remedy.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     20 February 2018

Allegation of wealth given to purchase property. If you haven't purchased any property why worry. If property purchased keep with you all details of funds with which it was purchased. Show it to court in your defense against charges to be framed against you in the court. These will help you in your defense later on too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register