Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raja (Advocate)     12 May 2018

False 307 case on me - kindly help me

Hello Lawyers,

i was imposed of false 307 case by police station and was jailed for 13 days and got bail.

Me and my wife are not leaving for last 2 years, she is staying in her mother house and i am leaving with my parents,  she has filed false 498 case on me in 2016 which is on trial now in the court.

I had  purchased house in 2014. from last 6 month i am not able pay the EMI due to financial reason as i lost my job due to 307 case filed.

As i am not able pay the EMI bajaj finance had informed me that they will take over the house and proceed for auction.

I was vacating the house during that time my wife, mother-in-law, father-in-law came to house and started fighting with me to not to vacate the house. during that time i got angry pushed aquarium it fell done . but nobody got hurt.

Later i went to police station to give complaint, later they also came to police station. My mother-in-law had cut her hand with glass pieces and showed to police station told i have done it. Also she told that I pulled her saree. But the fact is that i did not even touch her.

I am telling true that I did not hit any one during the fight and not touched my mother-in-law nor any one

she gave a false complaint to station, later i got to know that they have bribed the inspector.

police station just filed FIR on me without taking my complaint and sent to jail.

kindly let me know how can i fight the case.

i went to more that 5-6 lawer but they are charging more that 50 lakh to fight the case.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 May 2018

As this is a criminal case, you should approach a sound criminal lawyer.

If your financial condition is not goof you can apply for free legal aids office of your district.

You keep your moral up and cases in the court of law are decided on the merits so you don’t have to worry, if you are innocent then nothing will happen to you.

Feel free to cal for any help at 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register