LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sridharan (lecturer)     16 November 2019

Fake property records

My wife ancestoral property document where fabricated by her brother and got a loan from bank and he could not repay the loan so he died now the bank have auctioned the property so I want to know how to prove that documents are fake.My wife father have passed away and her mother is there.Her sister in law claims that the extra money after auction should be given to her so I need to prove my wife and her mother didn't sign any documents even fingerprints are fake

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   18 November 2019

Originally posted by : sridharan
My wife ancestoral property document where fabricated by her brother and got a loan from bank and he could not repay the loan so he died now the bank have auctioned the property so I want to know how to prove that documents are fake.My wife father have passed away and her mother is there.Her sister in law claims that the extra money after auction should be given to her so I need to prove my wife and her mother didn't sign any documents even fingerprints are fake

You have too many facts to prove before bank....because there is doubt that how a bank without proper verification of property records issue loan to your brother-in-law.

So you need an appointment with local lawyer who will look your facts regarding situation,because it is not possible to see online of your facts.....so please as soon as possible go to local lawyer .Only he will help you best

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register