LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pk   22 January 2018

Fake points in affidavit submitted to court

Can anyone suggest me how to do RTI to know details for ANY STATE GOVT EMPLOYEE THAT HE/SHE WORKING AT PERTICULAR DEPARTMENT.WHICH CAN BE USED AS LEGAL DOCUMENT IN COURT. Accused had Applied for AB in session court with Affidavit. In Affidavit accused hv declare that he is only earning person in his family. But we found his wife working as state govt employee. so I want to prove in court accused had put wrong Affidavit with intentionally. 1) Is it punishable ? 2) What punishment he can have ? It has been already rejected. But he got AB from high court. 3) Does it affect in high court's judgement? if yes than how to do that? PLEASE HELP ME..

Learning

3 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 January 2018

The facts posted lacks clarity.

Pk   22 January 2018

Sorry but I'm not getting ...

(Guest)

@Pk  What's your name? Reveal your identity than simply AK, PK, DK, etc etc.  Coming to your query, If signatures are forged, then it will be PROVED by FORENSIC LAB. It's NOT a big DEAL to PROVE it. We have similar situation where 2 of Accused persons had forged their signatures in the affadavit. There going to be CRIMINAL CASES (PERJURY) on them as those affadavits in the same court are completely mis-matching and these things can be easily proved without forensic department (i.e PAKKA FRAUD in this case). They had also done the same things in High court like in lower court. So, there will be 2 separate cases that are going to be filed on them. We are already talking with a very reputed high court lawyer (she also fights in Supreme courts for women) for these kind of issues to PUNISH the fraudsters for JAILING. Interestingly, A4 is on AB from high court and this will be cancelled with immediate effect also. We are also in the process to file defamation cases on them as they damaged the image/prestiage/respect in the society due to their defects.  Can you share your case details, court details etc? I can check those affadavits to evaluate the situation.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Rule-for-signature-in-Affidavit-submitted-to-court-158758.asp

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register