Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaur surinder (Nothing)     16 February 2018

Fake marital staus on passport

Respected Sir/Mam,
My husband brought fresh passport after marriage as he showing his marital status single without my knowledge and also run a case of under section 9 on temporary address that is also without my knowledge .All this depression my father passed away .The police filed FIR against my husband 498A,406nd 506 .Now i also came to know about his passport cheat . The police said we cannot compliant his passport in the court case 498a bcoz its going to court nd trail start .I felt that justice never lie anywhere bcoz when i go to police how can he done verfication of passport its shocked to see there is no any record of police verification on respective police station.what can i do now? when he brought passport he lived with me .

Learning

134 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 February 2018

He was already holding one passport when he got married to you, is it correct? So if he did not change the marital status in the passport after the marriage and got new passport, you want to complaint against him for the same now for offence of cheating. Do it to passport authority rather local police and let passport authority take action against him, ask them to revoke his passport on this ground, which any case they will not.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 February 2018

Moreover the criminal compliant filled by you u/s 498a, 406, and 506 IPC will also one day will be dismissed if one day you both don't compromise for either living together or divorce by mutual consent and he'll be free from all the criminal charges. If he gets acquittal order from court, he'll apply and ultimately get divorce from the Family Court. So best is to compromise with him now as mentioned above, get your istridhan back and alimony part from him, move ahead in life after the dissolution of the marriage.

Sir,
Can i submit this compliant in the court in our 498A ,506 406 case.

My husband threat my parents nd said i kill ur daughter after 10 days my father passed away due to heart attack .the I.O didnot enter all this in challan what can i do sir

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 February 2018

TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPHS.TRUTH ALWAYS TRIUMPHS.
"Satyameva Jayathi" or "Truth always triumphs" has been the catchphrase of the"Satyameva Jayathi" or "Truth always triumphs" has been the catchphrase of the INDIANS . In India, since times immemorial, it has been believed that truth alwaysINDIANS . In India, since times immemorial, it has been believed that truth always triumphs and this dictum has been rightly emphasized by the Father of the Nation,triumphs and this dictum has been rightly emphasized by the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. We achieved independence using the massive weapon ."Satyagraha"Mahatma Gandhi

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 February 2018

Shefali Ji, you have been well advised by Advocate Mahajan Ji. If you have made up your mind for divorce, Mutual Consent Divorce(MCD) is the best option. Moreover it looks like your husband also wants divorce, probably that is why he has not got his marital status updated in passport. It is always best to settle matters amicably than going for emotionally driven lengthy court fights and wasting time and money. This I am telling from my personal observation and experience.

He is not come for any kind of compormise he said i filed case under section 9 so he never came to women cell for counsellings as well as his own case .what will be the situation

By Section 9 you are telling I am assuming Section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights of Hindu Marriage Act. I do not know why you prefered to file Section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights when you want divorce. Section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights means that you want to live with your husband. If your husband does not contest or co-operate with Section 9 for restitution of conjugal rights then ultimately you may get ex parte decree for restitution of conjugal rights. If still husband does not co-operate then you can file for divorce. And all this court process may take many years. It also means that all these years you cannot marry and no man can dare marry you because your husband can file criminal case of adultery against him.

What you should be doing? It has been well answered by Advocate Mahajan Ji. More details are not possible on public website that too without going through all the fine details of the case. Therefore it is advisable to sit with some local experienced Advocate of good repute and integrity dealing with divorce matters and discuss it.

my husband filed under section 9 case on me

If your husband filed the Section 9 and if you do not contest it, he may get ex parte decree for restitution of conjugal rights in his favor. If you still do not live with him, he can apply for get divorce and may get divorce. So ultimately divorce is going to happen after wasting so many years. That is why suggested, if divorce is the final goal of both parties, amicable Mutual Consent Divorce is the best otption.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Shifali Kapoor
Respected Sir/Mam, My husband brought fresh passport after marriage as he showing his marital status single without my knowledge and also run a case of under section 9 on temporary address that is also without my knowledge .All this depression my father passed away .The police filed FIR against my husband 498A,406nd 506 .Now i also came to know about his passport cheat . The police said we cannot compliant his passport in the court case 498a bcoz its going to court nd trail start .I felt that justice never lie anywhere bcoz when i go to police how can he done verfication of passport its shocked to see there is no any record of police verification on respective police station.what can i do now? when he brought passport he lived with me .

Martial status is of no consequence unless being married gets you some kind of money each month from the government. Today you are married. Tomorrow you take divorce and are single again. Anyway you both are going through divorce proceedings, so nothing wrong in mentioning as single. Anyway if you prove this or that, that wont ensure you anything but doing rounds to court. What you want? Husband? Or divorce? That you should decide first. Simply filing foolish cases which will run like mega serial wont let you be at peace. Your face is already sagging. You will start sagging slowly doing rounds to court. He will marry someone else if he has money to spare. In this world women means they want to marry, marriage is done for life long security, however long life is or till marriage lasts, going by this, some girl would marry him some day even if he is convicted under 498a (chances aer very less though, coz 498a kanun itself is bogusly written, and nobody is so foolish that they will ask dowry or extra dowry in writing or when camera is on). If you don’t want to lead marital life with this man, he too must be sagging anyway.. simply take divorce, find some other sagging man and re-marry. Life is meant for enjoying life, not doing rounds to courts. Doing rounds to court is for advocates not for people like you. 

If he has filed section 9 case, court will grant divorce guaranteed. If you want or even if you dont want.

(Guest)
Respected Sir/Mam, My husband brought fresh passport after marriage as he showing his marital status single without my knowledge and also run a case of under section 9 on temporary address that is also without my knowledge .All this depression my father passed away .The police filed FIR against my husband 498A,406nd 506 .Now i also came to know about his passport cheat . The police said we cannot compliant his passport in the court case 498a bcoz its going to court nd trail start .I felt that justice never lie anywhere bcoz when i go to police how can he done verfication of passport its shocked to see there is no any record of police verification on respective police station.what can i do now? when he brought passport he lived with me .

Martial status is of no consequence unless being married gets you some kind of money each month from the government. Today you are married. Tomorrow you take divorce and are single again. Anyway you both are going through divorce proceedings, so nothing wrong in mentioning as single. Anyway if you prove this or that, that wont ensure you anything but doing rounds to court. What you want? Husband? Or divorce? That you should decide first. Simply filing foolish cases which will run like mega serial wont let you be at peace. Your face is already sagging. You will start sagging slowly doing rounds to court. He will marry someone else if he has money to spare. In this world women means they want to marry, marriage is done for life long security, however long life is or till marriage lasts, going by this, some girl would marry him some day even if he is convicted under 498a (chances aer very less though, coz 498a kanun itself is bogusly written, and nobody is so foolish that they will ask dowry or extra dowry in writing or when camera is on). If you don’t want to lead marital life with this man, he too must be sagging anyway.. simply take divorce, find some other sagging man and re-marry. Life is meant for enjoying life, not doing rounds to courts. Doing rounds to court is for advocates not for people like you. 

If he has filed section 9 case, court will grant divorce guaranteed. If you want or even if you dont want.

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register