Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik   05 November 2015

Fake jewellery bills of 8laks

Dear Sir/Madam,

Pl give suggestions, My family is in critical consition?

My wife filed 498A, DV, RCR, Maintanance Cases against me and all my family members. In Domestic Violnce Case (Filed in all my family members) - She Claimed to return her 8 Lacks Gold and 1 KG Silver articles which they never given to me as dowry. And more over she took all Fake bills and submitted to Hon'ble Court. I asked to give me 2 months of time, I have to prove that bills are fake bills. 

Sir Please advice,  How Can i prove that bills are fake bills? to whome i have to raise RTI (Sales Tax Dept or Income Tax Dept)...Later is it possible to file 420 complaint against my wifes father for creating such fake records and submitting to Hon'ble court. My family is very much frustrated situvation? Please advise me sir?

Thanks in Advance

Karthik

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

dear -

dont worry and no need to panic..a simple RTI will prove any fake document by filing it with the right department..go to rtiindia.org to get advise on where to file and any specialized RTI help..  and question the girl side on the capacity to provide such huge amounts  of dowry to you..and especially if anyone in the girl's family is in govt job, question this with the concered department and the ability to accruse to such disapprotionate weath by the concerned employee...and  then just sit and watch the game rolling. ..but , keep in mind, any fake docs that you try to submit on your side will have the above actions too...so be honest...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 November 2015

n RTI to sales tax/VAT department may do some wonders and might prove those bills to be fake or made at later date.  The receipt/serial number on the bills will not match up with the usual other bills given to other customers at about the same time.  Basically, the jeweller himself should be made a respondent/witness for yourselves and you need to cross-examine him.  I see no harm in cross-examining because if he is able to prove true his fraud bills, then you are in a mess anyway whether you call him as witness or not.  If you don’t call him as witness, then the court may think that since you didn’t cross examine a crucial piece of evidence, it means you are unable to refute it’s validity and that evidence (the bills) must be true.  Use of RTI on jeweller’s sales tax, other license etc can also be tried.

(Guest)

Agree  with Ramachary Garu.

Saale log jail hi jaayenge.  Its vry easy to nail them dow now, and divorce also confirm and you can file perjury also.  File perjury now itself.  File counter case that they gave dowry to you.  Giving dowry is as much a crime as asking dowry.

karthik   05 November 2015

Dear Ramachary Sir & Gyan Prakash Sir,

Thanks for your reply. I am pretty sure there are fake bills Because in some of bills, It Doesn't have TIN Number or Serial number even. Any body Can say that it is fake bills. I will raise RTI to Concerned department, and will update in the forum?

Dear Ramachary Sir, Since you belongs to Hon'ble High Court, Hyderabad..Please answer my question?  

If i can prove these bills are fake bills, Will we get stay on Domestic Violense in Hon'ble Hyderabad high court..Please reply sir?? I am not able to Contest these many Cases? Please help me?

(Guest)

Stay you can get in HC, but that wont be of any use that will be 21 days or 42 days stay.  Usually the HC wont interfere in matters of lower court, if the case has been disposed off in lower court, only then if litigants have some dissatifaction as to order of trial court, only then if they approach HC, HC might give some consideration.

But there is no connectoin between fake bills and DV,                         DV definition does not include fake bills.  Going to HC for stay will be waste of time, and money.  

Go for appeal in Sessions and they will give stay in DV case easily.  And until such time matter is decided in Sessoins, DV wont move in trial court ie Sessoins court.

ITs a waste of time to go proving fake cases, you will only lose time and money.  Better give back dowry if you ahve taken it.  Convince for one time settlement pay and get rid of headache wife.  

Dowry every one takes in one form or the other. Govt of India has noticed it and so has the law, so only 498a took birth.

Its my advice to let go some money and take MCD than lose everything and become pauper in life just to prove a point.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register