Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Guru (Engineer)     14 November 2014

Fake calls claiming on demand legal notice

Greetings Sir/Madam,

Yesterday i got a call from a lawyer G K Verma from mobile number 8979890088 saying that i brought a LED TV and did not paid the consumer loan from bajaj finance but actualy i did not purchased anything like that..I told i havenot purchased anything like that..But they have my address and DOB correctly..I am scared whether they will do any illegal things on my name..What should i do to protect myself from these kind off things..

He is stating a demnad notice number DLN100591/ICR/2014...

Please suggest me what should i do ....

Thanks & Regards,

Guru

Learning

2 Replies

V M DAHAKE (PROPRIETOR)     14 November 2014

Dear Sir,

There is not much to worry or get scared. You have already explained to them. Please get further details and visit finance company to clarify the situation. If they issue you a notice, you have to reply suitably.

Incidentally I got a call long back with a caller saying that he is calling from Bajaj Finance, Delhi and that company is giving loans on insurance policy at multiple times the policy amount. I just asked him to put it on mail and nothing happened. So just be cautious if they are similar people using Bajaj name.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 November 2014

Record all calls, explain that you have not bought the machine and has not borrowed and to send copy of each doc e.g. offer of loan,loan brochure,loan application, loan approval, KYC doc's in record, OSV report, physical verification report,name and ID of official that had passed the loan,copy of cheque issued by NBFC,bank report confirming in which/whose account cheque was deposited and cleared, POD of cheque , who delivered this cheque,acknowledgement of cheque issued by you, loan A/ c statement,CCTV footage of your visit to office if company/vendor where loan was offered/processed , communication /notice sent to you with its POD, your credit report maintained by company with CIBIL,. etc by Redg. POST only at the address in record of the company..... There is no need to verify your current address........ Obtain your CIBIL report from any bank against nominal payment of say Rs.50/ showing name of the Bank/member.... If you are unable to handle entrust to your lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register