Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Varun   28 February 2018

Fake address provided for filling petition in the court.

Dear Experts,

My wife left me for small issue last year April 18 along with my 10 month old son, she packed all her belongings and left my home. Later i came to know it was all pre planned carried out by her parents because my father in law is not going for any job, he decided to send her for the job and wanted to survive on her salary. We made multiple request 

Learning

64 Replies

(Guest)

Your query is incomplete. Please provide full facts

1 Like

TGK REDDI   28 February 2018

You haven't given in your query any details of the Plaint or Complaint filed in the Court.      What's more, there's no mention even.

False address given in a Plaint or Complaint constitutes the offence of Forgery.

Varun   28 February 2018

Dear Experts, My wife left me for small issue last year April 18 along with my 10 month old son, she packed all her belongings and left my home. Later i came to know it was all pre planned carried out by her parents because my father in law is not going for any job, he decided to send her for the job and wanted to survive on her salary. We made multiple request from elders of both a family because of my father in law greediness he is not sending her back even my wife is blindly following her parents words.

Later i have decided to go for lawyer help and sent a legal notice to her for first notice she refused to accept for second notice she accepted it but she didnt send any reply for that notice.

Since i didnt received any reply from her i filed RCR in high court, due to jurisdiction circle my petition got rejected and i have requested to file it in the district court since my wedding and residing house were located in the other side of the city and it didnt fall under main city to file it in high court.

She accepted the summon from district court and appeared on first hearing and judge redirected the case to lok adalath for counselling. she didnt turned up for first counselling.

In the mean time my wife filled the divorce and maintenance case in the high court providing fake address because even for her jurisdication she has to file case in the district court. she is claiming a permanent alimony of 1 crore rupees.

My wife parents wanted to saperate me from my parents and get the part of share from my father assets so that they can come and stay with us and enjoy all the luxury and aminities. This was there actual plan before the marriage since i was very close to my parents they wanted to play the mind game by pawing my kid.

They used my situation when i lost my job a year back but i had some saving so i can able to take care of my wife maternity expenses i have all the bills and card transaction, i have all the proof for there cooked up stories in the petition.

Every time we went for counselling there only request is to adandone my parents and come out saperately.

My father in law is jobless he never went for any job in his life time he was surviving by selling his ancestor property part by part now he wanted to hold some land for his son future because he didnt completed his engineering and walking without going for any job.

Since there situtation is in worse condition they decided to use this oppurtunity to claim permanent alimony of 1 crore rupees from me.

Currently i am unemployeed even i dont have major saving there was no property in my name but my father is having assets and property all his fortunes are self acquired by him.

I just want to know whether my wife can claim maintenace from my father since i am unemployeed

My wife is going for a job now my father in law dont want to loose that revenue from her now he wanted to claim alimony from me so he can get settled for rest of his life without going for any job. Since my father in law is not finacially we establised he had agreement with lawyer to split the part of share from alimony .

I dont want to give divorcee bcos my son will be in the loosing side due to my inlwas greediness my kid life is at stake i am feed up with these type of crooked people, i need some legal advice from experts.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     28 February 2018

First, please indicate whether you are fighting the case yourself, or have engaged any lawyer?

Varun   28 February 2018

I have appointed the lawyer but he is not providing me a useful info how he is proceed further.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     28 February 2018

Let me first tell you that advocate you engaged is a big fool who doesn't know that RCR or Divorce petition should be filled in the District Court/Family Court and he's taking you to High Court for these cases. Better change him. Your wife seek 1 crore as permanent alimony for settlement for divorce that you can negotiate and workout for divorce by mutual consent to avoid time in unnecessary litigation, filling RCR and all sort of useless cases against each other.

Varun   28 February 2018

Permanent alimony i dont have any assests in my name or ancestor property, only my father self acquired property in his name. does my wife got legal rights to claim father in law property since i am unemployed.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Varun
Dear Experts, My wife left me for small issue last year April 18 along with my 10 month old son, she packed all her belongings and left my home. Later i came to know it was all pre planned carried out by her parents because my father in law is not going for any job, he decided to send her for the job and wanted to survive on her salary. We made multiple request from elders of both a family because of my father in law greediness he is not sending her back even my wife is blindly following her parents words.

Later i have decided to go for lawyer help and sent a legal notice to her for first notice she refused to accept for second notice she accepted it but she didnt send any reply for that notice.

Since i didnt received any reply from her i filed RCR in high court, due to jurisdiction circle my petition got rejected and i have requested to file it in the district court since my wedding and residing house were located in the other side of the city and it didnt fall under main city to file it in high court.

She accepted the summon from district court and appeared on first hearing and judge redirected the case to lok adalath for counselling. she didnt turned up for first counselling.

In the mean time my wife filled the divorce and maintenance case in the high court providing fake address because even for her jurisdication she has to file case in the district court. she is claiming a permanent alimony of 1 crore rupees.

My wife parents wanted to saperate me from my parents and get the part of share from my father assets so that they can come and stay with us and enjoy all the luxury and aminities. This was there actual plan before the marriage since i was very close to my parents they wanted to play the mind game by pawing my kid.

They used my situation when i lost my job a year back but i had some saving so i can able to take care of my wife maternity expenses i have all the bills and card transaction, i have all the proof for there cooked up stories in the petition.

Every time we went for counselling there only request is to adandone my parents and come out saperately.

My father in law is jobless he never went for any job in his life time he was surviving by selling his ancestor property part by part now he wanted to hold some land for his son future because he didnt completed his engineering and walking without going for any job.

Since there situtation is in worse condition they decided to use this oppurtunity to claim permanent alimony of 1 crore rupees from me.

Currently i am unemployeed even i dont have major saving there was no property in my name but my father is having assets and property all his fortunes are self acquired by him.

I just want to know whether my wife can claim maintenace from my father since i am unemployeed

My wife is going for a job now my father in law dont want to loose that revenue from her now he wanted to claim alimony from me so he can get settled for rest of his life without going for any job. Since my father in law is not finacially we establised he had agreement with lawyer to split the part of share from alimony .

I dont want to give divorcee bcos my son will be in the loosing side due to my inlwas greediness my kid life is at stake i am feed up with these type of crooked people, i need some legal advice from experts.

Story cooked up only to get ideas how to go about. Fake ID with fake  problems. Sad nobody could make out except me.

(Guest)

Story cooked up only to get ideas how to go about. Fake ID with fake  problems. Sad nobody could make out except me.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register