Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pooja Patil (manager)     16 September 2010

Fake Degree, hiding of Physical Disability b4 marraige

Hi

I got married in Oct 2009, my husband used to reside in Qatar and was working there as customer services executive in one of the logistics firms.

on his profile he had mentioned that he is graduate, which he is not and i also have enough evidence in terms of his fake passing marksheet and failed marksheets with me to prove it.

i came to know about this only in january when we were applying for a home loan and his certificate was needed there.

on confrontation he agreed to complete education once he came back to india. and i compromised then.

now he is not ready to study or work here.

we have a home on our head + other expenses to take care off..

He came here on 22 sept and it was very quick marriage.

during that i also noticed thet he had a hearing problem, so when i asked he told that he had an infection in ear and its tempoary and hes taking medicines for the same.

but now he has come back permanently and i have come to know that his left ear is permanently damaged since childhood and he can hear very less from right ear as well, so he needs to use a hearing aid.

he has 2 step brothers nad one step sister who harass me a lot over money and always keep demanding money from both of us as they r not well to do.

this also i was not informed about i came to know that they r his stap brother only after he went back to qatar immediaelty after marriage.

Please help on what basis can i file for divorce in this case as i feel cheated and used.

and he aslo hits me alot over money issues in the family.

i cant take this anymore and i have come back to my parents place yesterday.

Learning

1 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     16 September 2010

Please post your query in Experts section so that you can get expert advice. In my opinion you should also consult a good matrimonial lawyer, with whom you can sit and talk face to face about what legal options you have to get a divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register