LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Fake 498a case, no charge sheet filed yet by police, what ca

There is a case filed against me regarding fake 498a, its been more then 3 years and still charge sheet is not filled by police.i am struggling very hard and my parents are ill and cant take up this sword hanging on our head.

how can we proceed?
can we get B-report from Police if they have no evidence for this case?

Learning

10 Replies

Gowri Bharati Kasimohanty   27 February 2018

same fake 498a 125 dvc only for money without any reason and be with other person in the same compound no one is helping my son .no police taken audeltry what can be done son have no job

I am a widow no one is with me I m retired in October what can I do

ladies using it as weapon where ever I went no one helps me my daughter inlaw publicly doing they are fully with money and tourchered us put a DVC with false eligations

that person real estate builder she joined there . previously both are working in a software company my son working in another company as a software engineer while he was in US .my daughter inlaw changed ....after he coming back she pressurise my son to shift house from Gachibowli to the builders place the shifted here at Nizampet .Both are resigned from the company builder and daughter inlaw resigned same day and she insists
to join with him and to run software company the will give good salary she told my son and that person went to America and registered company for software solutions on builder's wife name and come back to Hyd and lives in same gated community my son leaves previous company and work in their company but Reddy not gave salary to my son and salary of my son in daughter in-laws account.even my son kept quite but this lady not stopped there her parents came here in the same place .my son and builders wife working night.my daughter inlaw and this person working together in real estate.and that person and hiswife and my daughter inlaw closely moving and they are using my son's wife for their business purpose .that person arranged fortuner for daughter inlaw and using to send her business purpose even in nights my son said this shows not correct our life spoiled.so Don't work with him he asked she went her mother's house in the same place and put bunch of cases on my son this is the reason I came from vsp before 6 months retirement applied request transfer and joined in Hyd .Now I am retired cases going on in front of us that person hid wife and my son's wife mingle and threatened us .and no objection that persons wife put .I am unable to explain they are Reddies family very rich what is the connection we don't know but my daughter inlaw got gold and many gifts from them and he feed her total family she changed and doing all how can we survive .with evidence also police not taken any case.and they put many cases on us .and she came with him to court.what can we do after 8 years marriage life she changed and our Faye changed .

DVC case going on from 1 and half year and in additional court interim 20000 given but we appeal in district court that should be coming into 5000 now but again they put for ceasing my son's passport it has dismissed.already 2 times they are trying and treating by police cases unnecessarily.But I am law graduate and defend all situations.Reddy and my daughter inlaw publicly both are roaming even every one of neighborhood knows.But what can we do my son remaining with jobless I Don't have pension how can we comeout from all fake eligetions .my daughter inlaw from very poor family father and brothers no jobs this girl doing very small job and my son helped even their family but while Reddy came she changed and he is using them all his family suddenly their life style changed and they are playing with us our law itself is like that thousands of fake cases

please advise me can I approach women council as senior citizen will they help me.

only last thing Reddy brother In-law liquor business they want my son I deny .and they are getting money from some where from foreign that my daughter inlaw doing to distribute for that reason she go out my son knows it if they doing anything I came now advise how can we comeout

(Guest)

you are do something illegal here, because I have post this thread for my problem and ask some way of remedies of my problem, ok. But you reply severel times with your question and story.

Why not post your problem to a new thread of this forum ?......

Ok sorry I don't know

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 March 2018

Originally posted by : Gowri Bharati Kasimohanty
same fake 498a 125 dvc only for money without any reason and be with other person in the same compound no one is helping my son .no police taken audeltry what can be done son have no job

You cna open a seperate thread by giving full facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register