Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mario Fernandes   11 December 2019

Fake 354 , 354 A, 354 D, 504 and 506

Hi Experts

My brother was in affair with a married lady who had 2 children. Since this affair was of no result my brother finally tried to end this. Meanwhile her husband started doubting about this affair and kept on collecting information. The lady lied about all the things and said that my brother was after her and loved her but she never entertained and threatening her. On Friday this lady messaged my brother threatning him and asked to come to her house with abusing text and meet her husband to clear out the confusion. Thinking to close this my brother went near her house and she started abusing him and called her husband. Her husband then came and started beating him with a wooden block and injured his jaw with 2 fractures. The duo then went an registered an FIR against my brother with above mentioned sections. My brother has all the evidence and records of the affair in his phone but the phone is under the custody of the police to which he cant provide any proof. My brother was in Judiciary custody and was released on bail after 2 days i e Sat-Sun and released on Monday. Police knows that this is a false case but are helpless. Please advice on the action forward to be taken as this is hectic and panicking situation for my family. Love to have the best mutual support possible.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register