Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJESH BADAMI (COMPANY SECRETARY)     29 July 2009

FORGERY TRANSFER

Respected Sir

1) That My father Govinda Setty bought 5000 shares of Rs10/-each in the year 1994 in private company.
2) That My father died on 29-04-2002
3) That the above mentioned shares were in the name of my father till 04-02-2007
4) That the above mentioned shares were transferred from my father name GOVINDA SETTY to BNK SHANBHAG (Director) on 05-02-2007
5) That i am legal heir of Govinda Setty till today i have not received any notice of the meeting, Director report and balance sheet of the company

So, it is very clear that it is not possible to selling the share by my father in the year 2007 why because he died in the year 2002.

please guide me what action i can take against company/directors and its management regarding above issue. according to companies law as well as IPC, Crpc please mention section as well

thanking you sir

regards
rajesh badami

Learning

11 Replies

RAJESH BADAMI (COMPANY SECRETARY)     30 July 2009

i send a letter regarding the same matter about disapearance of shares of my father with the company. so far i have recieved any reply from the company

i think my father not given any blank transfer form,

if he given blank transfer form the validity for share transfer form for 1 year but how director transfer the shares after five years of death of my father

i have proof of transfer. i have taken this document from www.mca.gov.in in company anual return

give me your email id i send you total all document wht i have

i send all details on your mail along with attachments

ok thank you sir 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register