LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav   24 August 2019

FNF settlement not received since more then 1 month

I was working in Africa under Indian ownership company. The company have there plants and corporate office in India. Interview and selection process done in india office but offer and joining Letter given from Dubai based company registration and working place is in Africa. During working in company i feel the company facilities are not hygenic and not supporting to employees. All employees are leaving in company premises and company is not providing proper transportation for employees to go out on sunday�s. Even the food quality are also not good. Due to some administrative problems i had given resignation with 1 month notice period the at the time of relieving company had hold my FNF settlement and told me that it will release after two months. I had released from company since nov� 2017 and till now that payment is not released. I had send many mails to MD, CEO but no a single reply they had replied. I send one notic by my self by register post to india office but no reply. Please advice what to do?

Learning

1 Replies

jagadish paranjape (Advocate)     07 September 2019

You have not mentioned your nature of work and post.If you fall under the catagory of workman than you can file money claim in Indian Labour Court and in other case ini indian civil court for recovery.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register