FDP PETITION

my uncle's have filed fdp petition against order pass in os but my uncle's not done me a party in os & also fdp . what can I do become party in fdp.

Retired employee.

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with appeal to higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

Retired employee.

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with an appeal to the higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

Retired employee.

As you have already filed a petition for impleading you as party and as it was dismissed, depending on the reason if you are a necessary party or concerned your advocate can guide you further course of action by getting impleaded with an appeal to the higher court, or enlisting you as a Witness for your mother.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu