LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitu Ranjan   24 May 2019

F&f issues

Hi,I worked for an organisation for 4 years and after that decided to leave and put my resignation in the month of Feb 2019,as per organisation policy ,I have completed my notice period as well till april 2019 .On the last working day ,I have received a verbal confirmation from HR that  notice period salary will be released in 15 days and F & F in 30-45 days time,after 15 days of completion when I did not received any response from them ,I raised the query to HR and she told me to conatct the territory manager. During this period, I had joined an organisation. When I contacted teriitory manager regarding my F&F,she told me that they will not be releasing my F & F and also would be initiating legal action as I had joined an organisation in the same sector of operations. She alleged that I committed a fraud with the organisation and had also utilised the notice period to steal the information. The charges were baseless as there are multiple means to detect any wrong doings in the system including the system restriction, mail monitoring etc.

I have also written to the CEO & Directors apprising them about the situation, but no body responded to my request.

I want to bring it to notice that it was my hard earned salary and I had completed my tenure of more than 4 years with full dedication, commitement and honesty.

The employer is in habit of harassing all employees who leave the organisation ,they have made it as their regular practice,please suggest ,how to deal with it as per the labour laws. Also, please advice how to take up the defamation suit against the above mentioned territory manager.

Thanks & Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     24 August 2019

Contact lawyer with experience in handling labour cases and initiate legal action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register