LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Experts pl rush to Expert Forums instead in General Forum

The planners have planned a wide range of FORUMs here. Their concept of this site for "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYERS AND INDIAN PEOPLE" is really a great concept. It can be presumed that the planners are aware that common man will also use this site who are not studied law and they can submit many kind of things and hence they have planned different forums viz. expert forums "LEGAL" "BUSINESS" "CIVIL" "CONSTITUTIONAL" "CRIMINAL" "FAMILY" "LABOUR" "INTELLECTUAL" "PROPERTY" "TAXATION" and "OTHERS" forum for general discussion with jokes too. I am a fan of this plan. The space for "OTHERS" forum for all kinds of general interaction has given a popular range for this site. Unfortunately so called experts hardly gives their expert opinion on experts forums and come quarreling with common man on "OTHERS FORUM" insisting their all over reservation on this site. I request to expert lawyers that when you enters into "OTHERS FORUM IN GENERAL DISCUSSION SECTION" please come together with common man keeping aside the complex of being someone special. Yes, you are special AS A lAWYER so show your speciality on "EXPERTS FORUMS". If something wrong I said here please make me correct I will ever accept my mistake since I want to make myself perfect by removing my mistakes.

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     18 October 2010

Sir,

Thanx for the suggestion.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 October 2010

expert section already there.

answers are not much high standered.

after all it is free of cost.

an area for payable questions may be set.

(Guest)

Arup ji, good suggestion, but here can the BIG ADVOCATEs will open their rates?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register