Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   09 April 2016

Experience letter

Respected sir,

my friend has joined in a MNC and worked for 8 months then due to health problems he could not continue with the job and he informed  it to company and was willing to pay bond amount also and company said it will try to make some changes in the job so that it would be easy for him but it did not do so and by listening to his colleagues he absconded from the company and had not replied to the company letters regarding termination also.then he was asked to pay bond amount.he paid it and got the experience letter mentioned absconding in it.

then is my friend eligible to get any govt job with this experience letter mentioned absconding in it and he had no relieving letter except termination letter.

is there any way to get the clean experience letter from the company..

please reply soon sir as my friend is in depression for committing this mistake...

Learning

5 Replies

krishna   09 April 2016

Try to add value to the discussion, with your each post.

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     09 April 2016

This is against principals of equity natural justice and fair play. MNC should conduct enquiry, they cannot just terminate the job. with the remarks absconding you cannot get govt job. You need to approach company for being unfair and illegal termination.

Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 April 2016

Your friend and his colleagues/advisors are all equally ill infrmed.

He has duly informed the company, and company did inform to alter the duties, as posted by you.

If he  replied, even if by ordinary post, to the company's letters reminding them of his inability and company's assurances then action of the company may be bad.

Moreover he did not breach the Bond, although company breached its own promises.

Thus he might have not absconded.

Sickness is no in control of employee.

The Bond was craeted in lieu of what extar ordinary benefit e.g. some certified training from some certified Instt. that added to his/her qualification?

Hope you can read between the lines.

It shall be appropriate to proceed further under expert advise of a smart and seasoned labor Law Consultant, now and matter may get resolved by applying the skills.

krishna   10 April 2016

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions sir.as my friend mnc is a private one will the govt consider absconding of private company seriously. As my friend paid the bond money still the company can mention absconding in experience letter... What can he do now in order to get govt job sir... Plz reply sir...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 April 2016

The termination order was passed since employee was on unathorized absence.

The reason of termiantion is not neccessary to be mentioned in service certificate. HOwever the company has chosen to mention it.

The Bond/service agreement was signed by employee by his free will.The employee has paid the liquidated damages as inserted in Bond/service agreement by his free will.

For govt job the candidiate should mention the reason of separation in respective coloumn of employment application and then attestation form.

The reason is Termination.

The employee should not conceal or make false statement.

Beyonf this it shall be appropriate to proceed further under expert advise of elders of the family and a  seasoned labor Law Consultant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register