Expedite rules

Sir , my divorce case is pending in high court for the last 7 yrs now and i am the respodent . lower court had granted divorce in 2013. Now advocates involved and issues of cases being taken up in high court are delaying my case like anything . they want to just keep it hanging so that i could not get the justice. Please guide if i can approach Honb supreme court to settle this issue bypassing high court ? Or , can supreme court ask high court to expedite the matter ASAP. OR , can supreme court decide the matter directly seeing the merit of the case ? Please guide sir ... Regard Ajay

we can move an urgent application in high court first to expedite it. For more details contact 9625000951.

Thanks a lot Mam. But again high court will take months in deciding this application Mam. I am actually concerned for that . Regards

Leave it to fateof God .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu