Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur   13 January 2017

Exemption from election duty

Dear experts,

i have been allotted election duty as presiding officer but we are expecting on the dates of training. Can i get exemption in this case?

Also the dates for election are too close with the birth of baby. Can i get exemption on these grounds?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Ankur
Dear experts,

i have been allotted election duty as presiding officer but we are expecting on the dates of training. Can i get exemption in this case?

Also the dates for election are too close with the birth of baby. Can i get exemption on these grounds?

Am afraid you wont be given lenience regarding this until you provide substitute yourself by approaching colleagues who will work as substitute in your place, it all depends on you being able to get someone to substitute you and the Election Officer Incharge who will accept such an explanation.  If you cant get substitute, you will be example for your kid that dad was working hard while he was entering earth.

Ankur   13 January 2017

Expert : P. S. DHINGRA: sssfi2016@gmail 

Posted about 2 hours ago

"Exemption can be sought on application with valid reason. Of course, yours seems to be quite a valid reason for exemption.

So, send your application for formal exemption to the Election Commission through proper channel, i.e., through your controlling officers."

This suggestion seems much better. Be a helping hand sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 January 2017

Repeated query.

The query has been replied in Experts section as well.

Attach Dr's Rx/certificate showing tentative date of delivery, per applicable  rules.

As rightly suggested by Mr. Helping Hand, If there is a person available that has been trained, and willing to substitute, then let the authorities know. It should add value to your request.

Remain gentle. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register