Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drknshah18 (retired )     02 April 2016

Exempation of opponent

hello friends,

is which circumstances can accused  be exempted from cross examination?

what are the possiable outcome  of exemption from examination in chief and cross examination for  accused?

is exemption of accused from examination in chief and cross examination is positive or negative step for victim?

he is living at singapore and we have not his salary documents..

Learning

2 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     04 April 2016

If he is your opponent then he has every right to deny from appearing for cross examination.

case has been filed by you & it is you who has to prove.

he can NOT be forced to come for cross.

cross of the complainant is necessary for veracity & also for ensuring purity of litigations

now, if you are the accused or the opponent side, then you or the accused has every right to deny from appearing for cross.

appearing for cross will be helpful for you ONLY if you as an accused HAD ALSO PUT WILD & VAGUE ALLEGATIONS on other party. Otherwise, if you just denied denied & denied the allegations then NOT REQUIRED TO GO FOR CROSS.

drknshah18 (retired )     05 April 2016

1)sir but how can i produce the evidence which are best in his knowledge and he is working  at singapore ..how can i get the evidence about his salary certificate?

2)his parents are at ahemdabad..should i meet his parents?it is advisable step for me?what are the pros and cons of this step..because we have fear taht his parents put wrong case on us..

the family court procedure is going on...

sir please guide me what i can do in this case..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register