Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagpal Singh (xyz)     22 December 2015

Execution proceedings

Can any learned lawyer enlighten me on the issue below;

I put up an execution application in 2005  due to non compliance of decree order at District Consumer forum but unfortunately, due to medical bedridden sickness I could not appear to carry out the proceedings for several years. After given liberty by District Forum  in 2014 I had put forth the afresh application, the continuation of the delayed proceedings arising from execution application filed in 2005 to revive the matter. I also stated my medical reasons in delaying the matter. No Condonation of delay application was asked by district forum to file at this stage.

The opposite party was taking the objection again and again so I filed APPLICATION FOR CONDONATION OF DELAY  U/S  Sec 24 A(2) along with all medical reports after a year .

My Question is

Is 24 A(2) provison for complaints only or  applicable on the delay of  execution application proceedings as well. 

I did not find any provison under which I can file delay of execution proceedings because the application was already filed in 2005. It is just delay in carrying out the proceedings from my side. 

What is correct section under which I can file condonation of delay and is it time barred?  Was it really needed to put this application?   Please comment

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register