Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Well Wisher (analyst)     22 March 2017

Execution petition pending since 90 days

Hi,

I had a issue with my tenant for not paying  regular payments and we have a registered lease deed with arbitration clause.

I have issues notice and appointed a Arbitration which my tenanant did not agree so i have to appeal Cheif Justice it took 1 year to appoint a Arbitration

Arbitration passed Judgement on my favour and he suppose to issued in 3 month by Chief Justice but who cares he took nearly 1 year to pass Judgement

After 60 days of Judgement my Tenanat filled appeal in civil section 34 and the case runs for another 1 year and was rejected by Civil Judge

Again after 90 days my Tenant appeal the high court and again the case run for 6 month and High court Judge rejected his appeal.

I was at all my freedom to apply EP and start recovering my property and Money from Teanant . I filled Ep for possession and recovery in one file but Civil Judge denied and said to file one by one so i had to first file EP for possesion of the property and again it took 6 months for Civil Judge to pronounce the order of possession.

But that was not end the tenanat again filled possession appeal in High Court which again took 3 month time and High Court rejected and for recovering possession lock breaking it took another 3 months. 

Now i have filled for money recovery and the Judgement is pending from 6 months and each time i get response that Judge on leave and steno on leave.Also issues a memo to pass judgement making the urgency of the case but still steno is on leave.

So Total Time - 60 Months ( 5 years) till now and i have no Justice till now. what is the reason that we pay taxes pay registeration charges when we have to go with this painful process 

Request every one to proivide me some tips to move the Ep at the end state now

NK

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register