LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subarna Sardar   16 October 2017

Ex perte divorce_documents needed for evidence

I have an ex perte hearing in this month. I sent sumons two times at her rented address and published in paper also. But she did not responded. Now I want to know what documents will needed for evidance. I dont have any evidence of her address. I have submitted Affidatid in chip, Marraige certificate and marriage photo. Will that be sufficient?? Will I get the divorce in the ex perte procedure??

Learning

2 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 October 2017

The ex-parte evidence requires your affidavit of the statement with regard to your case of divorce. What ever you want that court to rely for granting you the divorce has to be stated on oath as your statement. The documents to prove your marriage like marriage certificate and all those to show the ground on which divorce is sought has to be exhibited as part of your evidence. The court will decide your divorce petition which remains uncontested in your favour based on your petition and recorded evidence.

Subarna Sardar   16 October 2017

I do not have as such any evidance. My lawyer told me that she will take my evidance through question and answer in front of judge. Will that be okay?? I have to tender all the details which I gave in effidafit in chip. Kindly suggest Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register