Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shudhanshu Mishra (astt. manager)     25 February 2013

Ex employer is not clearing my dues & cheque got bounced

Dear Sir,

This is first time i joined a small start up kind of organization thinking that i will have more opportunities to learn.Now for last 3 and half months my employer has not paid the salary,I got fed up asking about salary and finally resigned.At that time he gave me 2 post dated  cheque of my remaining salary which has bounced..When i approached him he kept on giving new dates to make the payment which did not happen.He has been doing the same practice with most of his employees.I have seen many people struggling to get their salaries from him...but no one seemed successful.this person frequantly use to change his office address & his contact number but i have his residence address . i have offer letter, images of attendence register till the time i worked in his organisation & experience certificate signed by my ex-employer  I would be greatful if any of you can guide and help me in this matter as i'm struggling too much to get my hard earned money & my ex employer is neither responding to my e-mails & calls.

Thanks

Shudhanshu Mishra

email id: me.shudhanshumishra@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 February 2013

Dear Sushanshu Ji,

Get issue legal demand notice  of dishonoured cheques and claim ur salary amount. Being failed to make payment  by him, file a complaint u/s 138 NI Act, in the court.

Besides that if many persons are suffering the like problem, then collectively all of u can registered a case u/s 420 & 406 IPC by making a complaint with the concerned Police station.

(RAKHI BUDHIRAJA)

ADVOCATE

Budhiraja & associates

Legal and financial advisors

Office-253, Aggarwal Shopping Center, CD-Block,

Pitampura, Delhi-110034

Mb.-9871158578/8010167534

Phone-011-27319407

E-Mail- rakhibudhiraja@gmail.com

1 Like

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     26 February 2013

Sorry for typing mistake in ur name's spelling!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register