Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetha Pondhe   12 January 2016

Eviction procedure of unauthorised hut & occupant of plot

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have a plot of land that I purchased about 20 years ago located at Telangana(erst. A.P. state/Kurnool Dist.) Yemmiganur-Adoni main road at Hanumapur village. I am presently living in Bangalore and have recently found out that a local villager has built a granite stone hut on my plot without informing me or my permission and consent. I have met him and even offered to sell the land to him but the deal did not happen due to the price, hence I asked him to vacate the property but he has been postponing the same since the past 6-7 months; I wish to evict him from my property immediately and wanted to know the procedure to evict him from my plot and reposses my property. I have all the necessary documents like Sale deed, EC, ID Proof, etc. uptop the latest date. Will a Eviction suit or Permanent injunction suit be applicable in my case? Request you to provide my with contact details for advocates/laywers residing at Yemmiganur/Adoni who deal in this nature of cases.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 January 2016

for how many years he has been illegally poseesing the land? if its more than twelve years he might claim adverse posession rights.you file a criminal tresspassing case on him.i think that will do

Geetha Pondhe   15 January 2016

Sir,

He has been illegally poseesing the land since 3-4 years. Please advice what I should do in such a situation? I enquired with the police and they said it is a civil matter and I must approach a advocate. Please advice.

Thanks for your reply.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 January 2016

yes police cant interfere in civil matters and you need to approach court to file a civil suit for eviction.you can file a criminal trespassing case directly in the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register