Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mika (None)     08 March 2012

Essay on visit to advocate office

Hi All,

I need to write essay on "A Visit to Advocate's office" as a assignment.

Can you please help me in writing the essay?

I had been once to advocate's office. But I am not able to put many words.. Could you plesea guide me?

Thanks

Mika

Learning

6 Replies

Nasmetha   08 January 2019

Essay on advocate chamber visit for 30 days , i need help for making report

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     08 April 2020

This topic can be visualized as long as you desire. Start from the expectations/mindset or presumption when you had to visit a lawyer;s chamber for the first time. Give words to your thought and when you entered in the chamber then what did you saw may be the second paragraph. Then you may touch the presence of the litigants, their behavior, the case which was being discussed there, how and which dealing impressed the lawyer and you, with whom you talked, how much time you remained there, what transpired in your presence there and ultimately when you left, what was your impression may be the points to be touched in your topic.

1 Like

Alexandra Trevino   16 February 2022

Master Paper Writers   14 March 2022

Top calibre, copyright infringement free and appropriately arranged tasks are those that are expected by the understudies for getting passing marks. Each understudy wishes to Essay Empire achieve passing marks for his brilliant future yet this is by all accounts quite a problem as today the opposition has expanded so a lot and each understudy makes an honest effort to get his future.

Jandal   10 May 2022

The end of the school year is just around the corner and I need to close out subjects and hand in a lot of homework. I need to hand in my essay very soon, is there a website where I can buy one?

Yesuraju Malladi   09 January 2023

Please replay

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register