LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shailendra   04 June 2018

End of employment and overlapping case

I am banker by professional and facing issue with my previous company due to mistakes in HR system. Here is entire issue. 

I worked with Company called Transerv and resigned on 25 February 2017 as per company policy my last working day should be 26th March 2017. Since it was Sunday, It was 25th March 2017. I have all email communication and acceptance of resignation and formal release on 25th March 2017. Experience letter provided in the month of November 2017 with incorrect details of my resignation.  ( that I have resigned on 25th March 2017 and last working day is 30th March 2017).  Only scanned copy of letter provide no hard copy sent to me.

I joined Fino on 27th March 2017, and worked for  more than year now. I resigned and completed all formality with Fino on 30th May 2018.  And joining next organisation. But Experience letter from my previous organization creating a problem. HR made a mistake and no I am in trouble. They are not providing any support and declining all my requests.  I want raise this legally Kindly guide me.

can reach me 9673568399

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2018

You must have realized there is NO point in remaining entangled with HR personnel.

Write to good offices of appointing authority, MD,CEO, Chairman..narrating everything and ask to supply the soft and hard copies by registered/speed post.

Till then you have to convince the employers with copy and acknowledgment and acceptance of resignation, FnF statement, Form16, salary slips etc .

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 June 2018

If good offices also do not provide relief by post/emails/phone calls then you may try by meeting in person or

Lean on your seasoned employee’s/trade unions leaders and notice by them may fetch results..

Grievance Redressal committee in the state (if notified/exists)

Visit ALCC and try to resolve by conciliation (if you are covered by the def. of Workman)

Approach Higher Officials of Dept. Of Labor

Visit DLC and check if informal platform exist in the state for executives that are not Workman

Approach Inspectorate of Shops & Estbs Act

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel (s)  of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Labor/service matters and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt… and legal notice may help..

Approach civil courts and even press damages

Shailendra   25 June 2018

Thank you for your response

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register