LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kaushik Shetye   16 August 2017

Encashment of leave not given in final settlement

I was working as Admin.Officer with High School in Pune.I gave proper resignation as well as they relieved me with send off and relieving letter.I got my salary as well as gratuity as per the rule but they did not give me Leave Encashment in my Final settlement. No reply for the request on mail to them. Any Legal proceedings?

Learning

11 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 August 2017

Try thru Board with school is affilliated............e.g;CBSE..

Dept of Education officials...........

Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 August 2017

Or check for School/educational tribunal in your state.............

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 August 2017

First file RTI application seeking such information which is a material record as per format prescribed for application with RTI fee of Rs.10/- Adhesive court stamp.

You can seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

1.Please kindly provide the copy of extract of rules & regulations / direcctives/notifications that Leave encashment is not permitted while settling the benefits after resignation/ retirement.

2.Please also provide the copy of directive that states on various benefits that must be paid to the outgoing employee with such time frame fixed for such payment.

(Is this a difficult  task to seek such information orally from administration section, the reasons for not making leave encashment benefit)

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 August 2017

Is it a Government or Government aided institution? If not, what are the norms laid down/prevalent?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 August 2017

If the establishment is under the purview of RTI Act then provisions of the Act can be utilised................or RTI application may have to be made to regulator/authority above establishment...........

Kaushik Shetye   18 August 2017

No Govt. Grant..Pvt. Trust..Sir..No policy of Leave in writing...No attendance system too..Five years not a singl leave what so ever...I have worked all the days except Sundays for five years Sir....

SSC School Board Pune..I will try Sir...

Sir,  I will send this query to the Trust Office & then wait for their reply Sir...Thanks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2017

Do that.

Narrate all previous representations made to school principle/management.

Remain gentle and amiable.

Ok Sir..Noted..I will try..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2017

You need to act to defend your interest....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register