Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

people (engineer)     22 May 2008

Emplyment Bond

dear sir,

I have joined -- India Pvt Ltd company as a Engineer because of my good working skill they have planed to depute me to parent company south korea.

After visa stamping  they have asked me a to sign the bond for i have to work one year in korea and one year in india ,Reading the terms and conditions of the bond i have asked them to mention Working Hours , Medical, Leaves,Salary Increament . I have 4 years Experience in similar work  no need of Training.

Company has cancelled my visa (void stamping on my passport ) and deducted visa and other expenses from my salary.

After some days because of heavy work they have conviced and assured that company  will take care of evry thing and  incase of an emergency also,i have belived and signed the bond .

Once again re stamping of visa and i came to  korea in Aug-07.

I am not happy with present condition because of below reasons,

They are agreed to give Business Visa but they are given Industrial Trainer visa
They are not Providing any medical facility ( i have hospetalised )
They are keeping my Passport which is againest immigration law in korea
They are forcing me to work 12 Hrs daily compulsary from when i came here
They are delaying to deposit over time in india
I have to work less than korean trainee salary who are working with me

Accomodation is inside the  second floor of company premises,because of machine noise it is difficult to sleep and not comfertable.

I have informed about about present situation in korea to indian management there is no proper support and response from indian management.

feeling  helpless and extremely difficult to continue in the prevailing conditions
this put me under a lot of stress and I am now looking towards for a solution.

please guide me as to what steps should I take next?

Learning

2 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     22 May 2008

In case you feel that you could not continue the job in the prevailing conditions, then in the interests of both yourself and the company you need to submit your resignation. You can issue a legal notice for return of your passport. You can even lodge a police complaint if the company refuses to return the passport.

In case the company feels that it sould be compensated by your breaking the bond, the company can only file a civil suit to recover the same. In such a scenario you can always place your defence. Even in case of liquidated damages mentioned in the service bond, the company needs to prove the loss/damage sustained by it on account of your breaking the bond.

Guest (n/a)     23 May 2008

If he service bond make both site the the valid and 2nd if employers sent to any place for work then the right of company to recovery out put. otherwise in this case, you are trouble in this company, please see new job and go ahed and put a notice to the company. Compani's not right for keeping the original document / pasport

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register