employment dispute

Dear Sir,
I was employee of Cantonment Board Secunderabad from 22/03/2005 to
08/02/2008 after that i have joined another service in DRDO. I had
paid 03 months salary to the Board in lieu of three months notice
although 52 earned leaves are till today pending with them and no
action had been taken by them on it till today on 25/01/2011.
I have asked them under RTI the following points,
a) action taken on my EL
b) copy of thye service book

they have not provided me the info till i gone to Honerable
Information Commisioner. Now after the direction of Honerable
Information Commisioner the PIO have given me only the copy of Service
book and not given any info on action taken on my earned leave.

I request you to advice me,
1) what next action i have to take.
2) What action they are required toi kake on my earned leave as per
CFSR 1937 and CFSR 2006 (CFSR means may be Cantonment Fund Service
3) Can i get a pdf copy of CFSR 1937 and CFSR 2006 rules on internet.

Kindly advice.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu