LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manu Manasa   01 September 2019

Employment Cheating

Hi Sir, I completed my B.E in 2015. I was searching for a job through online portals update my resume in all sites. One recruitment consultancy name CPL Recruitment sub branch of Naukri portal approached & charged 6 lakhs to provide a job in Wipro & they said all your amount is refundable after joining the company then later when the asked me to pay more I told them I can't efford & proceed for cancellation & refund all my amount back to my account as I transferred online later they told it will take 7-45 days to process but after few days they switched off the contact number from which they called me. I can only contact them through mail but they aren't responding to any of my mails.This is going on from 6th June. I am undergoing mental trauma. Please Help me with this. what next step should I take to get back my money & I lent with my friends & I need to pay them back.

thanks & regards

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 September 2019

You should immideately file a police complaint. It is a scam,how come you transfer a huge amount and to any portal.Just don' delay approach to your police station concerned and keep evidant of emails and contact numbers well with preserved.

Get the details from the bank to which account the money got transferred ; If the police station of your are failed to take action contact the Senior police officer .

Don't waste time in asking queries. 

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     01 September 2019

You should immideately file a police complaint. It is a scam,how come you transfer a huge amount and that  too to any portal.Just don' delay approach to your police station concerned and keep evidance  of emails and contact numbers well  preserved.

Get the details from the bank to which account the money got transferred ; If the police station of your area failed to take action contact the Senior police officer .

Don't waste time in asking queries. 

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     02 September 2019

pl approach cyber crime cell

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register