LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SOBERDAADA (teacher)     10 October 2014

Employer not providing form16

I RETIRED IN 2013 AND CAME OUT OF INDIA IN US TO MY SON.NOW I HAD TO FILE MY IT RETURN I CALLED AND EMAIL REQUEST TO CONCERNING BABU TO SEND ME COPY OF FORM 16 THRU EMAIL SO THAT I MAY FILE MY IT  ON LINE BUT THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING.WHAT I CAN DO NOW.PL EARLY ADVISE NEEDED 

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     11 October 2014

In India, the form 16 is one of the forms required in order to file for a yearly income tax return. More specifically, the form 16 is a document that is sent out by employers and provides details of the salaries of each of their employees. The details include the amount that they have earned as well as the amount that was deducted at source, and the amount of money that was paid by the employer to the department of income taxes. It is very beneficial to have a general understanding of Form 16 when filing a tax return.So give a complaint to the high brass management of the company.

R RAJAGOPALAN (ADVOCATE)     15 October 2014

To file the tax return electronically, TDS Certificate is not essential; you may check your Form 26AS on the Net &  if the TDS is correctly  reflected there, you will get the credit.                                                              Anyhow, you may complain to the TDS authorities i the Tax Deductor fails to issue the TDS Certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register