LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed allham (csr)     23 February 2017

Employer not disclosing my due details

Dear Respected Memebers, I have resigned from a pvt ltd startup ecommerce company last month. The employer has to pay me the 17 days salary + invalid deductions+ unavailed leaves; I have been asking the employer to share the due details with me since last 1 month but the employer is adamant and not disclosing any details. The reason why I left the company was because our Nov & Dec-16 salaries were not paid due to financial crisis and later we received the 2 months salary in the end of Jan'17. I have the company laptop and I'm willing to return it back but the employer is not disclosing any details on my dues and are asking me to deposit the laptop & wait for 45 days for the settlement. And they have already laid off 20+ employees due to finanicial reason and are working from a small office in some place. Please help me with your valuable suggestions on how to handle this situation.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 February 2017

You and employees can approach unions, Grievance Redressal Committee that has been formed in your state.

You can take union’s support also.

You and other employees can approach:

Inspector appointed under Karnataka Shops & Estbs Act and Inspector can get you certified copy of all relevant forms prescribed under Karnataka Shops & Estbs Rules (that show DOJ/LWD of employee can payables).You can also pursue RTI route thru Inspectorate.

Inspector appointed under; Payment of Wages Act

O/o Labor Commissioner

Higher Officials of Dept. of Labor

Civil Courts

Is it the same query;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=146752&offset=3

syed allham (csr)     23 February 2017

Dear Sir Thanks for your reply, Most of the employees wanted releiving letters for their new job so they have deposited their laptops. They just received a acknowledgement email and a soft copy of the releiving letter & they have been asked to wait for 45 days for the settlement. I have emailed them multiple times and also spoke over the phone but the HR or the employer isn't sharing any details with regards to the f&f dues. They are admant on their decesion and are forcing me to deposit the laptop by this month. I have again emailed them requesting the details on the dues; the HR has replied saying they cannot share anything over the email before receiving the asset. What should I do in this situation?

The options have been explained in both threads.

The third party HR is unwilling to go beyond the scope of brief of its masters/your employer to it. It has sent email to all other employees and replied to you also.

It being not part of employer’s company, is unwilling and cannot sign on letter head of the establishment.

You seem to have NO support, support group.

You are unable to get your desired response by your own efforts.

Employee’s that are loners, loners, are not supported, face such situations.

It is your own decision, now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register