Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sri Ganesh (TEAM LEADER)     08 February 2011

Employees are we Slaves to close our eyes & work in a filthy

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm an employee of LIC HFL Financial Services Ltd which is wholly owned subsidiary of LIC HOUSING FINANCE Ltd & the company was incorporated on 31st Oct 2007 . I have been serving the company since  1st Sep 2009  at most 17 months  .

1.First of all the company doesn’t have a H.R Department nor Employees related to H.R, where in the company is operating with more than 400 employees & each of this employee work with their specific EMPLOYEE I.D .

2.They deduct P.F ( Provident Fund ) every month , where in the P.F Number as not been given to the Employee till Date getting credited and doesn’t know where this P.F amount is getting accounted .

3.Dose't provide salary slip on regular basis .

4.As a whole - the company  doesn’t pay salary as per the appointment letter and often reduce our salary ( Especially in Basic PAY ) as per their choice , where in the company answer will be " IT's BASED ON  YOUR PERFORMANCE" .

As a 1 among this 400 I want to take the Initiation on remedy. So please do help me by providing suggestion and contact person for lodging  court petition / complaints for the same .

Warm Regards

P.Sri Ganesh

TEAM LEADER

LICHFL Financial Services Ltd

Bangalore & Hosur

Mob : TN - 9976581067  / KA - 9980655895

Off    : 04344 - 644551

Email : ps.ganesh@lichflfinserv.com

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 February 2011

You may study your appointment letter,terms of appointment,any other circular supplied to you,corrigendum signed by you etc:

1. Is there any clause relating your salary to your sales Vs Target achievement or is any component of your salary related to your performance.

2. Is there any clause relating your reimbursible payouts e.g phone bill, mileage paid, etc to your performance and if the same reimbursible payouts are disbursed to you along with your salary.

3. You may study your salary slip carefully and compare the amounts apid with those mentioned in your contract of appointment and note down the variance.

4. You may point out the variance to seniors,reporting authority and try to understand the matter first.

5. You have mentioned that other 399 employees  are also facing the same problem and probably are willing to take up with the management.

6. Do you have a regitered union.If not better form one and also internal council and get the approval from management.You may affiliate with parent company LIC union.

If LIC union is inclined let them take up matter for employees of subsidary.

7. You can write detailed reprsentatin to your reporting authority,appointing authority,MD,CS,Chairman etc.

Please note that since your service contract has a performance parameter company can take punitive steps.

8.  employees forming a mjority ( if they are workman) may approach labour officer.

9.It shall be better if you show all docs to your local service lawyer and take advice.

The local lawyer who has dealt with LIC matters shall be able to give you informed opinion.

Proceed carefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register