LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

savio andrade (supervisor)     18 April 2015

Employee working under bogus/fictious name

My close cousin sister ran away from home a few weeks back. She left all her certificates, both birth and educational, job experience, etc + photo ID, pan card at home. It has now come to my families atttention she has taken up a clerical job in some company in Mumbai city. She is working there under a fictious/bogus name. Maybe with some unkown persons reference.  Is there anyway legally my family can stop her from working in this manner, when we locate her ? Will that company take/can take any action against her ?  Your valuable suggestion is much awaited.  

Learning

4 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     18 April 2015

All you can do is inform the Company where she is working the facts. Then it is for them to proceed per their company policy in such matters.

However, it may be better to work on the core of the problem - why did she run away to begin with ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2015

Mr. Hardeep has given valuable advice.Kindly follow it.

Her Original Dox are her property and can't be retained by anyone against her wishes.

It shall be appropriate to handover the same to her. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 April 2015

if you want to go (-)ve the way has been suggested.

if you want to go (+)ve the way has been suggested.

ahsharma (diretor)     29 April 2015

i have worked for a five star hotel in delhi for about 35 years where they had retirement age 55 years.Now they have revised the age to 58 years.Is there any provision in industrial dispute act for such cases kindly advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register