LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muthupandi (Testing engineer)     09 August 2011

Employee law

Dear friends, Before 10 months i have joined in one private concern. Actually I'm a electrical engineer.. In that company they have put Bond for 4 years. According to the bond my salary for first year is 10000(In that 5500 rupees basic and 4500 is allowance) my nature of work is on site work. My company people gave 3990 rupees salary for me upto 7 months because they want to keep money up to 17500 , after that they started to gave 4923 rupees for remaining months. After storing 17500 rupees ly they they will release my allowance that to after 6 months. And also my original certificates all with my company.. they sending us to different places but there is no good accommodation and also they are not giving salary slip. for me there is no working hours.. some days we were work continuously 2 days. In that case now i want to re leave from my  company... is there any problem arise in future because of that bond. Please suggest me some valuable things.

Learning

1 Replies

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     09 August 2011

Dear Sir,

Every thing has a solution but instead of having the version in writing better with attachment of the bond.

firstly legal implication  should needs to be evaluated, then better reason to make the way out.

for the instance of retaining the certificates you can demand them to return the certificates as a matter of  a right if not you have a chance of loding a complaint with the police.

payments for the service.

All these will be interlinked to your terms of the bond.

hoping for a better approach with the documents you are relying.

Regards,

S.Sateesh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register