Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BMN   14 June 2016

Eligibility for upsc

Hi,

I want to apper for UPSC civil services exam this year. But UPSC will perform police verification for appointment.

There is a FIR against my family(father and his brothers) not on me regarding some land issue.

Will it cause any problem for my future?

Thanks.

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 June 2016

Do not assume things on your own, first appear for examinations with such attention and focus as police cases against family members may not impede your verification at any stretch of imagination.  

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 June 2016

Do not assume things on your own, first appear for examinations with such attention and focus as police cases against family members may not impede your verification at any stretch of imagination.  The police case must have been filed much before even you have submitted application, and it only states that even other family members are involved, this member remained aloof from such crime, and is infact a positive feature.

P. Venu (Advocate)     14 June 2016

Yes, you are assuming so many things. UPSC does not verfy such aspects. The verification of character and antecedents taes place after the final selection and offer of appointment on the basis of the Attestation Form furnished by the selected candidate to the Cadre Conttrolling Authority.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 June 2016

You can benefit from the advise of experts/members.

As per information sought in questionare/form that you need to sign and submit anytime, do not conceal anything.

BMN   20 June 2016

Thanks a lot for all the great people cleared my dought here!!!

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 June 2016

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register