LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama Krishna   19 September 2016

Eligibility for study of 3 years l.l.b course

Respected sir, Respected sir, I am interested in studying L.L.B 3-year course. recently I had visited a law college and requested for admission. further, I came to know that the court had issued orders on the age limit for studying Law course. my age is above 30 years. please help on whether we have any age limit for studying law course. I heard that recently bar council has issued orders on age limit to study law course. the age should not be exceeded 30 to join law course. Thanks & Regards, G.Ramakrishna. I am interested in studying L.L.B 3-year course. recently I had visited a law college and requested for admission. further, I came to know that the court had issued orders on the age limit for studying Law course. my age is above 30 years. please help on whether we have any age limit for studying law course. I heard that recently bar council has issued orders on age limit to study law course. the age should not be exceeded 30 to join law course. Thanks & Regards, G.Ramakrishna.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama Krishna   19 September 2016

Respected sir, I am interested in studying L.L.B 3-year course. recently I had visited a law college and requested for admission. further, I came to know that the court had issued orders on the age limit for studying Law course. my age is above 30 years. please help on whether we have any age limit for studying law course. I heard that recently bar council has issued orders on age limit to study law course. the age should not be exceeded 30 to join law course. Thanks & Regards, G.Ramakrishna.

(Guest)

Person above 30 as per latest rules of Bar Council of India is not permitted to take admission for LLB.

This is indeed Un - Constitutional and matter is pending in various High Court and Supreme Court. 

Maharashtra Govt. have taken stand at least this year relaxation should be done by Bar Council. 

Bar Council is trying to increase standard of education of LLB but unfortunately it is going against public policy of mass education etc too. It is violating various Fundamental rights too and matter are pending in Supeme Court in my knowledge. 

Be optismatic Bar Council will loose regarding this rule , instead of getting disappointed study and keep in touch with admission process , by chance if you don't get this year then also you keep in touch next year or so , I am sure this rule is oppressive 

(Guest)

See Law many people wants to study including those who are working in Govt. dept , Police Force because they are dealing certain law and they want to study whole course for better understanding. 

Take For eg. Govt. officer dealing in specific act because he is posted in one dept. he feels like why not read other acts or do proper course of LLB part time in evening but Bar Council have its own mind set.

Now Law they have introduced at 12std level at CBSE board and NIOS , so approach is differenent as compared to last decade regarding law . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register