Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Kumar (Manager)     02 May 2011

Eligibility for MLA and MPs with Number of Childrens

Dear Lawyers/Advocates and Experts,

I am planning to come Politics with good intension to serve my India....Can you please provide the clarification for the following questions...

1. My wife has gifted me twins daughters ( age 2 years) in her first pregancy. Is that I am not eligible to contest in as MLA or MP from Andhra Pradesh If i get next kid? (I mean third child), if so then we have to do family planning...
  2. I am staying out of Andhra Pradesh from more than 5 years, If i come back to my state (AP), will i am still eligible to contest or not in 2014 general elections?
  3. I say recent times, so my politicians filed affadivits with lot of incomes and criminal history but why election commission is not rejecting them?
  4. What if I get B-form from one party and the same party provides another B-form to other candidate, Is that cheating or not?

Please clarify these questions...

Thank you in advace!

Rajesh Kumar

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     02 May 2011

First I wish you good luck.  Your intention is good, but will u do it,?

having two kids is not a bar to contest the election.

You can contest from the Andhra Pradesh

Criminal background :  It is a qualification to become politician in INdia, without any criminal background you cannot become a successful politician..

It is not a cheating it is party' decesion.  they may think to whom another B form is issued is better than you having much criminal background and he may pay huge amount than you.

See Indian politician is " Kallar Sante" ( Thieves Bazar).
Dont go for it.  You ae having good aim, but it doesn't work out in India..

Adv Shrikiran.B (Advocate)     11 May 2011

Yeah Rajeev! You have said the right thing. It doesn't work out in India with this kind of set up.

Dear Rajesh..

You can fight an election even after having 3 childern. This is no bar for contesting.

As far as criminal background is concerned, the more criminal background you have the more laurels and sympathy you get from the party. This statement could offend you but this is the fact. Pls do not mind.

Election commission never reject candidates from a succesful party. Soughting affidavits, undertakings are only for public consumption sake. It doesn't have any useful relevance as of now. 

Therfore, do not get disheartened and file your nomination as and when the time comes and try to be like the other candidates otherwise you would be a kind of gentle fish out of pond and it will not serve any purpose.

Be like a Roman while in Rome.  

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 March 2014

AP PANCHAYATH ACT 1994 U/S 19(3) HAS BAR FOR MORE THAN 2 CHILD AFTER ONE YEAR OF COMENCEMENT OF THIS ACT I.E 30.5.1994.

PLS READ THE BELOW LINKS

https://164.100.12.10/hcorders/orders/2008/wp/wp_23854_2008.html

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     15 March 2014

AP PANCHAYATH ACT 1994 U/S 19(3) HAS BAR FOR MORE THAN 2 CHILD AFTER ONE YEAR OF COMENCEMENT OF THIS ACT I.E 30.5.1994.

PLS READ THE BELOW LINKS

https://164.100.12.10/hcorders/orders/2008/wp/wp_23854_2008.html

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register