Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav Pandiya (Director)     15 March 2016

Electricity bill issue.

Greetings!

I would like to state

(1) That I have an educational organization in which a commercial electricty meter has been installed in the year 2010 of 2.5 kW, I have always paid the bill and there has been no issues of any type.

(2) That in April 2014 I have updated the load to 5 kW and a new meter has been installed, thereafter the bills were coming each month and deposited accordingly

(3) In July 2015 I approached the Power Corporation to further increase the load and then to my surprise came to know that the new meter has not been in record and they have been sending the asesement reading, when I visited and told them then the engineer came and updated the record and made a new reading, which was first time since the new meter has been installed and due to this the bill that was of 16,000/- jumped to about 85000/- (approximately for a one year). He attributed the fault to the mistake of the reader.

(4) As we run educational institiute and towards the end of year we have off-season, and this abrupt jump has distoirted the allotted budget, however I deposited 45,000/- and requested the quthority to give me time till April 25th, as the new session begins in April and I can easily clear the remaining balance which is now about 90000/-, however they are insisting to deposit by March 20th due to their closing and it would be an extra burden at this time considering other expenses too.

(5) What I can do, afterall it was their fault for not recording the meter when updated and taking a year reading in one go, and moreover I simply want some time of one month.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register