LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muthuraju muthuraju   15 October 2019

Electric pole shifting my land

Dear sir, I am in stay in bangalore, but l have a land native doddaballapur I don't know line and pole install but now how to remove or shift side, and line wire hanging down I lift the hand near my hand, please suggest me

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : muthuraju muthuraju
Dear sir, I am in stay in bangalore, but l have a land native doddaballapur I don't know line and pole install but now how to remove or shift side, and line wire hanging down I lift the hand near my hand, please suggest me

Go and talked to local electricity board to remove that pole,Make an application to do so.

And if they don't do so demand reason for not removing pole from your land......then with their reply depend the status of case.

Until that can't say proper without knowing the situation properly then you can go through local lawyer too.

Tejal Tanna   24 February 2023

if the pole is near by property ...after completion of new building as residential ....n quite near to compound wall of the residence ...what action can be taken ....there was a electric pole already but atleast 8-10 steps way from compound wall this new one installed is very very near ....
please kindly help n give proper Direction....to remove for safety reasons ....as said abv it's quite near to compund wall of residence

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register