Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Kumar (Business Analyst)     22 July 2014

Effects of sending legal notice

Dear Experts,

I just wanted to know that what is the legal effect of sending legal notice and how does it affects on rights and waivers of the companies?

Learning

8 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     22 July 2014

U have reply to leg. notice else sender is free to take further action

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 July 2014

It is a subjective issue since seding a legal notice is demand of your right which has been denied/ declined by the addressee, subsequently the legal notice forms part of pleadings and shall be read in favour of the person initiating /sender of legal notice.

ARIF (Chef)     23 July 2014

I want a divorce from my wife... what should I do legally

Ram Niwas Goel (Managing Director)     24 July 2014

The Opinion given by Dr J C Vashista, Lawyer is of utmost importance as seding a legal notice is demand of one's right which has been denied/ declined by the addressee, subsequently the legal notice forms part of pleadings and shall be read in favour of the person initiating /sender of legal notice.

Ram Niwas Goel-Advocate

Uday Kumar (Advocate )     24 July 2014

1. Effect of sending Legal Notice is depend upon the nature of the notice we are sending, if it is in a matter of Divorce, or Demand of money then such statuary notice is even preferred and appreciated by Court and it prove your bonafide of coming Court before the service of notice

2. Divorce- it depend if you both are taking divorce by mutual consent of just under a heat there are different way of the petition, So if both agreed to take divorce , It is easier and withing 6-7 months can be completed,  however if it is by force then depend upon the circumstances and of the case and even time limit is not essence in that case.

Regards

Uday Kumar

Advocate

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 July 2014

Issuing a notice, as rightly observed, is to demand or claim the rights from the receiver of the notice on those specific issues between them or to establish their rights.

In divorce case the notice is not mandatory but will prove to be helpful while drafting the pleadings of the suit.

Ram Niwas Goel (Managing Director)     25 July 2014

The Opinions given by T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate and  Dr J C Vashista, Lawyer are of utmost importance as seding a legal notice is demand of one's right which has been denied/ declined by the addressee, subsequently the legal notice forms part of pleadings and shall be read in favour of the person initiating /sender of legal notice. In divorce case the notice is not mandatory but will prove to be helpful while drafting the pleadings of the suit.

Ram Niwas Goel-Advocate

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     26 July 2014

I do agree with Adv. Kalaiselvan sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register