LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagarajan R (cashier)     05 May 2013

Effective date of labour award

10-10-2001 sbi management dismissed me from service and on 22-12-2004 cgit found that the domestic enquiry is not proper and asked to lead evidence before it.on 25-10-2010 cgit modified dismissal into compulsory retirement. on 29-6-2010 JM,kanchipuram convicted for one year and confiremd by sessions court on 15-2-2011 and criminal appeal is pending.my question is whether i am eligible for full salaries till 22-12-2004 as the tribunal asked to lead evidence before it and find the domestic enquiry is not proper.
also when my dismissal comes into effect either from 10-10-2001 or 22-12-2004 on the date of award after lead of evidence before tribunal
also management got a stay after two months of publication of award. if i am eligible for salaries or subsistance allowance till 22-12-2004, can i file a claim petition thro cgit, chennai or to the sbi management? to my knowledge i am eligible for subsistance allowance till 22-12-2004 as the tribunal asks to lead evidence before it as it finds the domestic enquiry is not fair and proper.
please advice me and how to proceed further and who can help me to resolve my case in chennai high court or cgit, chennai.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register