Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Emmanual@123 (IT)     01 August 2016

Education loan npa

Hello,

I am in a trouble here, I have taken an education loan of RS7.5 Lks in 2009. I have paid around 3-4 laks so far. The last payment I made was 55K in Fed thi year. After that I wasn't able to make any payment due to family conditions. Now I received a notice from the Village office for RR and they asked me to settle the same with the bank. I contacted the bank manager and first of all he was very rude to me and my mother and he asked me to clear the due amount of Rs. 300000 in one month. I infmored him about my current condition and infomred him that I will make payment of 50K in a week and rest I will clear it in 3 months. But he is not ready to listn to any of those and was adement that he will only withdraw the RR once he get the full due cleared. 

At my present situation its not possible... Is there any way that I can get some more time to get the due cleared??

Thanks in advane.

Learning

6 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2016

Transact in writing under proper acknowledgment.

If required escalate to senior officials to restructure/reshedule.

Better seek legal help from a very able counsel specializing in consumer/banking matters.

Thanks for your valualbe reply...

There is no written communication happend with the branch so far. I send an email today to the RO regarding this matter and seek for 3 months time to clear the due. Havn't received any reply so far. In order to get leagal help, I have no idea whome to approch and how to approch..

Thanks for your valualbe reply...

There is no written communication happend with the branch so far. I send an email today to the RO regarding this matter and seek for 3 months time to clear the due. Havn't received any reply so far. In order to get leagal help, I have no idea whome to approch and how to approch..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2016

Better seek legal help from a very able counsel specializing in consumer/banking matters.

You can inquire at your location.

Emmanual@123 (IT)     08 August 2016

Hello, Aa per your advice i tried to contact the RO. I send 4 email in last week explaining the whole situation and repayment plan. Still no responds, no reply so far. I got read receipts for all those emails, but still no reply. I tried to contact the RO over tge phone, but the phone number mentioned in the bank website rings but no one pickup the phobe. What should i do now to avoid more issues and get some time to clear the durs? Please advice..

Emmanual@123 (IT)     08 August 2016

Hello, Aa per your advice i tried to contact the RO. I send 4 email in last week explaining the whole situation and repayment plan. Still no responds, no reply so far. I got read receipts for all those emails, but still no reply. I tried to contact the RO over tge phone, but the phone number mentioned in the bank website rings but no one pickup the phobe. What should i do now to avoid more issues and get some time to clear the durs? Please advice..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register