LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sivaperumal   20 May 2016

Education loan

Hi, i have taken education of 3.28 Lachs from state bank of india for peroid of 2008 to 2012. i didn't star to repayment because i didn't get job. In 2015, temporarily i got job in tirupur for 8000.00 salary. meanwhile i had paid Rs. 4000-5000 of amount for 7months. after that i cant pay the amount because of my family suitation. till i am preparing for Bank examination and searching best job for my profile.

Recently, i got received one letter from state  bank of india. in that they mentioned my present outstanding amount is Rs.547939. Also i got received one message from Reliance ARC. in that message, SBI has assigned my education loan to Reliance ARC for recovery. ANd my loan outstanding as on 19-05-2016 is Rs.563529.

still i dont have source to pay this amount. i dont have any property. what i need to do? is this create big problem to me? 

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 May 2016

You have to repay the loan so that the bank is able to disburse to other needy person also. 

However since you are not able to pay it now, you may request the bank to restructure the loan and extend the EMI for a longer period.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register