Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GOURI GANGUMWAR (other)     26 August 2010

ENROLLMENT

Dear Friends,

I have a question regarding enrollment as a member of bar council.One person was enrolled as member of bar council of Maharastra & Goa on 2003. In Maharastra he practiced for some year.Due to some reason he has to moov Madhya Pradesh.Now he wants to start practice in M.P. As he had already enrolled as a member of bar council of Maharastra & Goa . And he does not want to surrender his membership because he think that he could go back to Maharastra after some year.  Now question is where he could hold membership of both state's bar council at a time ? If Yes What he has to do?

Please friends  answer me regarding above qestion.

Learning

3 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     26 August 2010

An advocate is barred from holding membership of bar council of two states. He has to surrender membership of one state before moving on to another.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :A V Vishal
"
An advocate is barred from holding membership of bar council of two states. He has to surrender membership of one state before moving on to another.
"

Ok. And what & how to do it?

regards.

hema (law officer)     13 May 2011

I think there is a transfer facility.  so you can hold your seniority while getting transfer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register