Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinodkumar Kotabagi (Advocate and Trademark Attorney)     03 March 2009

ELECTION DATES DECLARED: GET READY TO VOTE

HI ALL, 

The Election Commission has declared the dates to the 15th Lok Sabha Elections. We, as lawyers, have not only the right to vote but also a special duty to spread the message that the right person gets elected. We should try to see that the uncertainty of Coliation Government or Hung Parliament does not affect us especially at the time of this recession. We should also see that no criminals get elected.

LET US PLEDGE TOGETHER TO GIVE OURSELVES A STABLE AND CAPABLE GOVERNMENT.

Learning

5 Replies

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     04 March 2009

Yes Mr.Vinodh, you are correct, in the last decade election results are clearly showing that  we  the people are not unique and know the responsibility of electing our representatives.... here i take this opportunity like you ..... each and every one should understand the validity of casting their vote and their responsibility in this regard, they must realize certain things that the Government is ours, we are the Government and we are the rulers of our nation through our representatives, what happen when some kind of people not participating  and showing interest in elections leads to have a hung parliament and unstability, further leads to corruption and cash for vote scam drams etc.....

ravikumarbcombl (advocate)     04 March 2009

i continue.... cash for vote scam drama etc... so atleast we like legal people and other educated persons having social interest ....come forward and we will spread out the awarness in this regard and we can do something on making the stable Government... so all of us as the citizen of the world's one of the largest democratic countries, we should be unique and vote is the right of everyone.. so please vote and let the right persons to be elected by having the majority... or support from the people.....  so Please Vote for the stable Government and my humble request to all ........ Don't Vote for Cinema stars and cricket stars, it's really a fate..... i would like to discuss this in detail......i surely open a seperate forum for this....i hope all my friends are join with me...

kumar sachin (lawyer)     05 March 2009

hhmmm

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     05 March 2009

I do agree with my all ld. friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register